Friday, June 1, 2007

The Real World!

Hi Guys
I love blogging it's so easy to stay in touch this way without flooding one another's email inboxes -i enjoy that too though. Just wanted to post quick and say that I miss IC already and that it seems weird not to have a summer workout to begin. However, I'm running a half marathon this Sunday in CT- hopefully I'll make it! I start work in NYC bright and early Monday morning and I'm really looking forward to it! I worked for this same company last summer (Grey Worldwide) and I just hope that my real job with them will be as fun, interesting, and challenging as my internship was. It's a funny feeling saying goodbye to three month long summer vacations and hello to two weeks vaca for the rest of my life! I'm sure I will manage though. I'm currently living in Stamford with my sister's bf - on his couch- until I can afford a place in the city. I'm hoping to have an apartment by August, if all goes as planed. Well, I should run and do some more packing! I'll be checking the blog compulsively from work so keep on posting! Love and miss you all :)

xoxo

-Dre

No comments: